In a world of fast foods, fast cars and oxygen bars life is a far cry from good old nature. So when contemporary lifestyle takes its toll on you, journey to a land where nature is still an integral part of everydaylife.Where you will discover the amazing healing power of a natural health care system, 3000 yrs old.
Discover the power of Ayurveda.In Kerala, the only place on earth where it is practiced with absolute authencity and dedication.
Over the centuries, this ancient Indian system of medicine has proved to be not only the cure for illnesses but also the 100% natural way to perfect health. To understand how it works wonders on you, you should first know your own body and the reason why fatigue and illness set in.
Composed of the five elements of nature- earth, fire, wind, water and the sky-your body is the most wonderful creation ever. An inseparable part of the cosmic universe. Divinely inspired. Delicately balanced.
The secret of Ayurveda lies in the unique understanding of this delicate balance. Which is the perfect combination of three somatic humours –vata, pitta and kapha-that determines the person you are? And the good health you enjoy.
When this balance is disturbed, it manifests as an ailment.Ayurveda diagnoses your body humours and restores them to their original state. Bringing your body back to how it was naturally meant to be-hale, healthly and harmonious.
Thanks to this extraodirinary understanding of your body, the methods of Ayurveda are unique and universal. It sees man in relation to his natural habitat. Instead of treating the symptoms of a disease, it treats the individual. Caring not just for the affected part but for the entire body.
Not surprisingly, Ayurveda has the answer to almost every ailment known to man. Purely natural, its regiments are absolutely free of side-effectes.Perfected over centuries, they are timeless. And if you thought time is the greatest healer, Ayurveda has remedies even for those ailments that defy time and modern understanding.
Ayurveda offers you two kinds of programs-
REJUVENATIVE AND THERAPEUTIC-As the name suggest, the former aims at your total well-being while the latter is ailment-specific. Eliminating the toxic impurities, they rejuvenate your body, mind and soul.
The Rejuvenative programmes of Ayurveda
Rhythmic massages that relax each tendon. Medicated baths that revitalize every nerve. Diets
that restores you to sound health. The rejuvenation programmes of Ayurveda are designed to improve your vitality, enhance immunity and increase longevity. Besides good health goes a long way in bringing out the best in you. Adding a healthy glow to your skin, it will awaken the sleeping beauty within. Adding years to life, and life to your years.
- Rejuvenation Therapy(Rasayna Chikitisa)
- Body Immunisation and Longevity Treatment(Kayakalpa Chikitsa)
- Body Sudation(Sweda Karma)
- Body Slimming
- Beauty Care
- Mental and Physical Well Being(Meditation and Yoga)
- Overall Fitness(Panchakarma Treatment)
The Therapeutic Programmes of Ayurveda
Even amidst scientific advancements, Ayurveda has remained the final refuge for many chronic illnesses. From nagging headaches, spondilitis and rheumatism to leukemia, paralysis and insanity.
- Treatment for chronic headaches,insomnia,mental tension and cases of hysteria, hallucination and insanity(Dhara)
- Treatment to alleviate osteoarthritis, leukemia etc. (Snehapanam).
- Treatment for dryness of nostrils, mouth and throat, sevre headaches, facial paralysis and burning sensation in the head (Sirovasti).
- Treatment for spondilosis,rheumatic diseases like arthritis,paralysis,hemiplegia,nervous
Weaknesses and nervous disorders (Pizhichil).
- Treatment for diseases like hemiplegia,paralysis, obesity and certain rheumatic ailments
- Treatment for musculo-skeletal ailments due to trauma or accidents (Marma Chikitsa).
- Treatment for nasal ailments (Nasyam).
- Treatment for ear ailments (Karnapooranam).
- Preventing cataract and Strengthening vision (Tharpanam).
- Treatment for wasting muscles, rheumatism, sports injuries, pain in the joints, emaciation of the body or parts of the body and certain kinds of skin diseases (Njavarakizhi).
Ayurveda recognizes you as an individual. It is perhaps the safest medical system on earth.