The Therapeutic Programmes of Ayurveda
Even amidst scientific advancements, Ayurveda has remained the final refuge for many chronic illnesses. From nagging headaches, spondilitis and rheumatism to leukemia, paralysis and insanity.
1. Treatment for chronic headaches,insomnia,mental tension and cases of hysteria, hallucination and insanity(Dhara)
2. Treatment to alleviate osteoarthritis, leukemia etc. (Snehapanam).
3. Treatment for dryness of nostrils, mouth and throat, sevre headaches, facial paralysis and burning sensation in the head (Sirovasti).
4. Treatment for spondilosis,rheumatic diseases like arthritis,paralysis,hemiplegia,nervous
Weaknesses and nervous disorders (Pizhichil).
5. Treatment for diseases like hemiplegia,paralysis, obesity and certain rheumatic ailments
6. Treatment for musculo-skeletal ailments due to trauma or accidents (Marma Chikitsa).
7. Treatment for nasal ailments (Nasyam).
8. Treatment for ear ailments (Karnapooranam).
9. Preventing cataract and Strengthening vision (Tharpanam).
10. Treatment for wasting muscles, rheumatism, sports injuries, pain in the joints, emaciation of the body or parts of the body and certain kinds of skin diseases (Njavarakizhi).
Ayurveda recognizes you as an individual. It is perhaps the safest medical system on earth.